Fitness, Pool & Spa CLOSED Until Further Notice
Out of an abundance of caution to protect our guests, associates and our community during the Covid-19 outbreak, we have made the decision to close our, Fitness room, pool and spa facilities effective immediately until further notice.
We look forward to reopening our facilities as soon as possible.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Indoor Pool and Waterslide Information
- Sunday to Thursday 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Friday & Saturday 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Monday to Thursday 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Friday 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Sunday 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Users of waterslide must obey instructions given by slide attendant.
- Only one person allowed on slide at a time.
- No diving, running, standing, kneeling or stopping in channel permitted.
- Hands must be kept inside at all times.
- Bathers must leave splashdown area promptly.
- No glass, food or drink allowed.
- Hotel is not responsible for damage to swimwear.
- No going backwards or head first down slide.
- All rides must be a minimum of 36″ tall.
- Wrist bands to be worn by all bathers. A limit of 5 wristbands are given out per room.
- Proper swim attire to be worn by all bathers.
- All bathers shall shower before entering the pool.
- No bather shall enter pool with open sores or communicable illness.
- Caution this pool is unsupervised. Bathers under 10 years of age are not allowed within the pool enclosure unless accompanied by a parent or guardian who is not less than 16 years of age. Children under the age of 10 years who are non-swimmers must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is at least 16 years of age and responsible for their direct supervision. Children under the age of 6 years may not be admitted to the swimming pool unless they are accompanied by a parent or guardian who is at least 16 years of age.
- No pets allowed in pool area.
- No swimmers allowed in splashdown area while slide is operating.
- No diving allowed.
- No glass allowed in or around pool area.
- No polluting water by spitting, water spouting, nose blowing, etc.
- No running or boisterous play in or around pool.
- Extended use of pool may be hazardous to your health, may irritate eyes or damage fabrics.
- Maximum number of bathers allowed on deck is limited to 80 persons.
- Emergency phone located beside mens washroom.