Indoor Pool and Waterslide Information
Sunday – Thursday: 9 am – 10 pm
Friday – Saturday: 9 am -11 pm
Monday – Thursday: Closed
Friday: 5 pm – 10 pm
Saturday: 11 am – 11 pm
Sunday: 11 am -10 pm
- Users of waterslide must obey instructions given by slide attendant.
- Only one person is allowed on the slide at a time.
- No diving, running, standing, kneeling, or stopping in the channel is permitted.
- Hands must be kept inside at all times.
- Bathers must leave the splashdown area promptly.
- No glass, food, or drink is allowed.
- The hotel is not responsible for damage to swimwear.
- No going backward or head first down the slide.
- All riders must be a minimum of 36″ tall.
- Wrist bands to be worn by all bathers. A limit of 5 wristbands are given out per room.
- Proper swim attire to be worn by all bathers.
- All bathers shall shower before entering the pool.
- No bather shall enter the pool with open sores or communicable illness.
- Caution this pool is unsupervised. Bathers under 10 years of age are not allowed within the pool enclosure unless accompanied by a parent or guardian who is not less than 16 years of age. Children under the age of 10 years who are non-swimmers must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is at least 16 years of age and responsible for their direct supervision. Children under the age of 6 years may not be admitted to the swimming pool unless they are accompanied by a parent or guardian who is at least 16 years of age.
- No pets allowed in the pool area.
- No swimmers allowed in the splashdown area while the slide is operating.
- No diving allowed.
- No glass allowed in or around the pool area.
- No polluting water by spitting, water-spouting, nose-blowing, etc.
- No running or boisterous play in or around the pool.
- Extended use of the pool may be hazardous to your health, may irritate eyes or damage fabrics.
- The maximum number of bathers allowed on deck is limited to 50 persons.
- Emergency phone located beside men’s washroom.