Indoor Pool and Waterslide Information
- Sunday to Thursday 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Friday & Saturday 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Monday to Thursday 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Friday 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Sunday 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Users of waterslide must obey instructions given by slide attendant.
- Only one person allowed on slide at a time.
- No diving, running, standing, kneeling or stopping in channel permitted.
- Hands must be kept inside at all times.
- Bathers must leave splashdown area promptly.
- No glass, food or drink allowed.
- Hotel is not responsible for damage to swimwear.
- No going backwards or head first down slide.
- All rides must be a minimum of 36″ tall.
- Wrist bands to be worn by all bathers. A limit of 5 wristbands are given out per room.
- Proper swim attire to be worn by all bathers.
- All bathers shall shower before entering the pool.
- No bather shall enter pool with open sores or communicable illness.
- Caution this pool is unsupervised. Bathers under 10 years of age are not allowed within the pool enclosure unless accompanied by a parent or guardian who is not less than 16 years of age. Children under the age of 10 years who are non-swimmers must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is at least 16 years of age and responsible for their direct supervision. Children under the age of 6 years may not be admitted to the swimming pool unless they are accompanied by a parent or guardian who is at least 16 years of age.
- No pets allowed in pool area.
- No swimmers allowed in splashdown area while slide is operating.
- No diving allowed.
- No glass allowed in or around pool area.
- No polluting water by spitting, water spouting, nose blowing, etc.
- No running or boisterous play in or around pool.
- Extended use of pool may be hazardous to your health, may irritate eyes or damage fabrics.
- Maximum number of bathers allowed on deck is limited to 80 persons.
- Emergency phone located beside mens washroom.